Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3

November 3

It should in no way be taken the wrong way that I'm putting him on my third day, but today especially, I absolutely love, adore and am so thankful for Andrew. Just knowing that he is always there for me and supports me and my decisions makes getting through many days that much easier. Moving back home has been hard in many ways, but it's also easier because I have him and he's so close.
And because of him, I'm also a little thankful for all of the good guys and assholes I dated in the past to make me realize exactly how lucky I am to have him (although, the assholes could still go screw themselves...a little pent up anger still, I know). But without them, I don't think I would be near as thankful (and head over heels) for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment