Monday, November 29, 2010

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes...

November 29
Today (and it actually is today!) I am more than words thankful for my health. In doing a mini-research paper (with the prompt of being the parent of a child with disabilities) and going to my dentist appointment (no cavities!) I am more than usual aware of my good health. I'm sure in the future it will detoriate some, and I'm not perfect now, but I have good health. I don't have to go to a doctor or hospital every month, and I'm alive and well. I'm also thankful that I am able to have such great health insurance. There's the possibility that it will change in the next few years (once I really hit old balls status and get kicked off my parents), but for now, I've got great coverage. And that's not something everyone can say...and for that, I'm grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment