Monday, November 1, 2010

Legit Diane

I've been neglecting this blog--and sad to say, it's been on purpose. BUT with November here, it's time for the Diane Challenge, and therefore the neglecting has to end.


November 1
With today being the day my program application is due, and despite all of the frustrations that go with turning it in, I am thankful to live in a part of the world where educational opportunities for women not only exist, but are encouraged. I am so blessed that I have the ability and the support to continue not only past high school, but past my bachelors to get my masters (hopefully!).
As I substitute in the district I grew up, often I realize how lucky I have always been in my education, and how the kids I'm teaching don't have any idea as to what's ahead of them. But, then again, I suppose that's the mystery and beauty in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment