Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Motivational Progress

So, I haven't run yet this week. Or sewn.

But I have worked! And applied to a couple more jobs. So I suppose that's progress. However today's pretty much been the longest day I've had in Indiana. A is working late, and I haven't left the apartment, so my only contact with something living is Miss Muffet. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but she sleeps 15 hours a day, so my human contact has been minimal...


All the complaining aside, it was nice to get a few hours of work in and neglect the housework for the day...and tomorrow shall be jam packed with a lunch date and babysitting--almost like I'm back home with friends!

Slowly, but surely, I'll wear this place down and it'll be so excited I'm around I'll have to hide from all the enthusiasm...

No comments:

Post a Comment