Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little bit of a daze...

It's been a whirlwind of five days, that simultaneously passed incredibly slow. I've been without my laptop for a few of them, but mostly I'm just a little off a regular sleeping pattern and therefore am a little dazed.

That cute, adorable, fluffy cat of mine has decided that play time is not 8am-9pm when I'm at home and not doing anything important, but rather 3am-5am. I wouldn't mind if she played then, I just wish she didn't want me as her playmate...

I sat her down and we had a discussion about it on Monday, and it worked as she let me sleep all of Monday night. However, she must have a short term memory problem, as last night was one of the worst in terms of persistent wake up calls.


In related news, if I could just find a job that required me to be awake at 3am, Miss Muffet would be set and I wouldn't even need an alarm clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment