Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starting 2014 Right...

Sometimes, I set (too) lofty of goals to start with, and end up faltering before I get off the ground. Case in point, blogging. Ugh.

It's something I really love, but something that requires more time than I ever think about or acknowledge, causing me to keep starting and stopping. I'm really good at starting when I don't have anything to occupy my time, and stopping once I've found something to occupy my time! My goal for 2014 is to be much better about blogging regularly, but to also cut myself some slack and move my goal number of posts down from two-per-week to just one-per-week. It seems a little like a cop-out, but I'm hoping starting (again) slowly will help me continue!

So here's to another year (and another start), with hopefully not a stop in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment