Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 4-Diane Challenge

I'm still playing catch-up, as my Day 4 thanks didn't make it anywhere! However, I spent a good part of yesterday preparing for the opening of a job announcement today, part of which meant my resume needed to be updated. As I went through it to add information, and condense parts, I realized (again) how wonderfully blessed I've been with the various experiences and opportunities I've seized. I know I work hard to make things happen, but that doesn't mean they are any more/less valuable to me!
 
Plus, it's always nice to see how things come back to "haunt" you--I took a position as a research assistant my sophomore year at MSU, which lead to me being invited to apply for a research position my junior year. Both of these centered around the college experience and the teaching styles of professors. Who knew that 6-7 years later I would be graduating with a masters in public policy with an emphasis in education policy?
 

 
 
If you're still out there, what are you thankful for?


What is the Diane Challenge?
Read about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment